Monday, January 12, 2009

...and now we have to think about the wedding!

I'm excited to start wedding planning, but also kind of nervous and feeling a bit overwhelmed. I've bought several wedding magazines and signed up for a few different websites to read over messageboards and articles about the planning process.

Josh has already been really helpful, which definitely gives me some relief that the two of us will be planning together.

It probably won't be until 2010 since I'm in school full-time and working part-time, including summers. Josh is busy at work with his new staff attorney position, so he'll most likely be putting in more hours in the next few months as well.

Everyone has lots of advice and opinions, but the best advice so far is to just make ourselves happy because there are so many people who are going to want to give their input. I hope I start to feel more sure of everything because planning a big party could really be exciting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment