Thursday, January 29, 2009

Planning galore

While I don't want to divulge too many of our wedding ideas and plans, I will say that I am very excited about the color scheme we have chosen.

There are no pinks, reds, or purples involved, and the colors we chose are very earthy. Since most of you know me pretty well, you won't be surprised to learn there is blue involved.

I'm not really girly so pinks are out, plus Josh is colorblind and most pink colors look like a pea soup green to him (ew).

Our wedding photographers are SO nice. They are the same photographers that took photos for Vanessa & Vin's wedding. They thanked us for choosing them to share in our special day and today we received these:



I've decided to at least let everyone know more about our venue, as it is SO beautiful and we are so excited about it. I have found some photos that show how we would like it to look, so we'll post those next.

Josh is pretty set on the idea of Hawaii for our honeymoon, while I'm still considering St. Lucia, Costa Rica, and Belize as well. Once we settle on a place, we'll have to do more research into resorts and things to do. We already came up with a "savings plan" of our own, so come June 2010 we will be all set to celebrate our new marriage on some tropical island! :)

4 comments:

  1. if you do hawaii, do kauai and make sure to go in the non-rainy season! :) i would HIGHLY recommend the princeville and i think vinny would too - gorgeous hiking, helicopter tours, horseback riding, pool, boat rides, YUMMY SUSHI :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying this one last time... I don't know why the commenting function hates me today. Anyway, I recommend Aruba. I know it's not on the list, but we went there and I loved it. The best part is that it's in the 80s all year and it hardly ever rains, so you never have to worry about bad weather. I just had a friend who did the Hawaii thing, so if you decide on that, let me know and I'll see if she has any tips. :)

    ReplyDelete